LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MANKU (EXECUTIVE)     19 December 2017

Interim Maintenance under 125 crpc

Respected experts, My ex wife is still occupying my house and enjoying all the facilities there. She is a working lady and highly qualified. Even then she filed a petition for maintenance under 125 crpc and inspite of telling the facts the Family Court judge had granted RS 5000 as interim maintenance. She is living in my house . She is enjoying shelter, electricity, water, gas , kitchen at my cost. More so she is a working lady. This interim maintenance of Rs 5000 is highly unjustified. Can I file a case under 127 crpc for modification in the Family Court itself or file a Revision in High Court. Kindly guide me so that I get Justice.. Regards.

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

Mank munde de.

You got divorce, still paying alimny to wife and wife nt leaving your mothers house? How many years you will keep posting the same story?

Hw long will advocate make chooitya out of you?

Shame on this system and mostly shame on advocates who could not give yuo solution to your problems.  I have been reading your story for nearly past 8-9 years?  God save this country.  All advocartes are scondresls. Isnt it manku?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register