Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bb (sm)     22 May 2013

Interim maintenance u/s 12

I have filed a petition against my wife u/Sec 13(1) (i-a) for divorce. In that response she filed a case u/s 12 for domestic violence and interim maintenance. Now how can i defend myself for paying maintenance amount. As i have a lot of burden of loans and my monetry condition is also not so good.


 1 Replies

Ratnesh kumar (Advocate)     22 May 2013

well the only way you can defend is that u have to proof in court that your wife have her personal income to maintain herself

thanks and regards

ratnesh kumar (advocate)


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads