LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajiv kumar (abc)     12 March 2014

Interim maintenance revision

1. Can the interim maintenance order be revised from past date as her employment history has come in knowledge and education also (completed post graduation)? The court has ordered Rs 15k/m two year back and she is working from last one year in a Call center. I have still not paid anything so far. Now they have started activity criminal procedure 125? Most likely trouble would be enhancing in the case. How I can make or stop such activity with these updated of her education and employment?

2. what kind of document can proof her employment? How I can get her salary slip from the call center? Will the photographs within the organization premises acceptable in court? will the copy Photo ID card of employer copy can work as proof?

Thanks for every one for giving time and answering specially 

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

You can give her employer address to court and court will send summons to the employer.  End of matter.  You need not pay her maintenance, even if the court wants you to pay it will be decided proportionately to your income and education.  Read attachment and use it in court.

Attached File : 91101357 in the high court of delhi at new delhi dhinagara no maintenance to qualified wife.doc downloaded: 215 times
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register