LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harrassed _by _498a (Executive)     12 April 2015

Interim maintenance at mahila court

Mahila court meaning itself is self explanatory because if in mahila court judgement comes in favour of men then it will not remain mahila court at all. It is true how many lies your wife say or give in writting in the court is does nt matter only matter how much husband earns and how much judge can order as interim maintenance. I dont have any proof of working of my wife but she is working that i know and i know the name of the company as well but she had not given any bank account statement etc but i had given all my bank account statement and ITR etc. judge ia taking her favour as she is women and have right to say as many false she can. Please help if i can do something she is almost earning same like if i am earning 30 k she is earning 25k. Please help Hb498a

Learning

1 Replies

KarmaHaunts2015 (owner)     11 May 2015

You need to prove to the court that she is working. Why are you wasting your time asking how you could avoid maintenance...rather you should hire a detective who will follow your wife for 2-3 days and will give you details of the company where she is working. Then you can ask the court to summon her employer to disclose her salary details.............Act fast

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register