LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

**Victim** (job)     02 May 2011

Interim Maintenance

My wife filed Crpc 125 on grounds of desertion and the trial is still going on.............she is trying to claim interim maintenance is she entitled for it ? ..............now the real part is tht without even getting divorce from me she did "SAGAI" with another guy and their marriage is scheduled within six months...........she is in impression of getting interim maintenance and get out of the drama........my lawyer has advised me to wait for 6 months because if she gets married without court approval she will be in big problem ? if so then what are the cases i can file against her ? if she gets married to another guy do i still have to give her interim maintenance ?

Learning

14 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     02 May 2011

Once she married to another guy then she wont be entittle to claim the maintenance.

1 Like

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     02 May 2011

no right to claim Maintenance after other marriage
1 Like

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     02 May 2011

No claim and you can file case of bigamy.

Good luck

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     02 May 2011

she did "SAGAI" with another guy and their marriage is scheduled within six months...........

---   how you came to know this?

now a days, matrimonial laws known to all.

when she is interested in second marriage, claiming maintenance is useless for her. 

my lawyer has advised me to wait for 6 months because if she gets married without court approval she will be in big problem ?

---   have you got the correct information about her sagai or your advocate make this story for you?

where she fighting for im, question of sagai should not arise. if you have authentic news of sagai, either pray for rcr or offer her mcd,

if she gets married to another guy do i still have to give her interim maintenance ?

---   NO, NOT AT ALL.

on the contray you will be the king of two laws against her, one is sec 494 ipc and another sec 495 ipc.

to know the law just click bellow.

IPC 495. Same offence with concealment of former marriage from person with whom subsequent marriage is contracted

·         IPC 494. Marrying again during lifetime of husband or wife.

@ Mr. Arup i came to know about her sagai when i saw her ceremony pictures it was held very secretly......her family member helped me to find everything abt her proceedings.......i spoke to the other guy directly abt their sagai and he told me that their marriage is scheduled within six months my wife has not told them tht this is going to be her second marriage. I do not want this to happen with someone else.......my wife made my life miserable by filing fake cases against me.....my family went through hell........luckily yesterday i got confirmed tht her sagai was held when i saw pictures..........yes now i haven nothing else left besides fighting against her.....IPC (494,495) would be my option !!!!

Sorry MCD was never my option because i haven't deserted her.....and that's the reason during trial court asked my wife to prove that i have deserted her........she left matrimonial house on her own will and now she has this sagai.........definately (494,495)....i don't feel sorry for her !!!

ok then let the maintenance case continued.

if she suppress her first marriage, it will be another big crime.

perhaps the girl not aware of these laws.

try to collect a photo of her sagai, for future.

do not alert the girl or her would be husband.

let the crime complete, ( means solemnization) thereafter post the matter again.

1 Like

**Victim** (job)     03 May 2011

@ Mr. Arup yes i have pictures of her sagai for furture reference & she don't know anything about it..........i feel sorry for other guy since he didn't knew anything abt it..............i am going to teach her a good lesson to this miserable women and break the chain where they think that "INDIAN LAW IS ALL ABOUT WOMENS" .......my wife is so confident that law is going to excuse her for whatever she does !!!!..............She pointed finger to my mom and challeged my mom tht if we don't give her any settlement amount she is going to put all of us in Jail......

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     03 May 2011

" She pointed finger to my mom and challeged my mom tht if we don't give her any settlement amount she is going to put all of us in Jail......"

---   it is similar to my case. but i could not take revenge of that so far.

that's why it is rightly said by sc that 498a unrully the wife and a cause to break the family

(Guest)

Hey..

You just try to pull the matter for a few months till she gets married. Do not try to cause any hindrance in her marriage. After that, you have nothing to lose. Her next husband will face it all and you can just relax and enjoy, I hope you got my point :)

1 Like

**Victim** (job)     04 May 2011

My wife is threatening me again claiming my fathers/mother property............does she have any right on my fathers property ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register