Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Interim maintainence

Page no : 2

rajiv_lodha (zz)     15 November 2011

Meanwhile What is ur AIM: Is it maintenence? Is it reconcilation? or Divorce? or Revenge? or anything...., then be focussed to achieve this!

Best wishes!

rajiv

Rohit Shukla (Engineer)     15 November 2011

@ Parasoona - Couple of questions for you

1. How come it took almost 4 years to arrive at conclusion that "now its too much, let me use 498a"

2. Four years without love and affection especially when he is away for last three years, but you have it for your husband and you don't want to leave the matrimonial home/husband? Difficult to digest.

3. Even if we assume, he is at fault then what are you trying to achieve with 498a as suggested by few "Learned Members"? be very clear about it -  "Zindagi naa Milegi Dobara"

4. He doesn't love you not even require you and is asking for Divorce. this clearly indicates your place in this otherwise dead realationship (according to me). Have a respectful life, dump him after asking your share of rights (ailmony, maintainence). If he is not agreeing to the valid demand, then try out this tool (498a) as a last option and only if you think he truly deserves it (Pleaseeee). But trust me, it would not yield anything other than some ego massaging and few bucks in terms of contested "maintainence". Not to forget your new future branding and the entanglement with court proceedings.

Rest is your call, wishing you luck!

Regards,

Rohit

1 Like

Aishwarya (Teacher)     15 November 2011

best is to seek a peaceful settlement and divorce.dont go into cases and fighting stuff..

..a reasonable demand if needed by you for urself , u can ask for..rest just finish it off simple and as easy it can be for your own self..

galsober@yahoo.co.in (def)     15 November 2011

Remember, Girls are usually ill-informed by lawyers/relatives/friends to use 498a to bring the hubby to the knees!

Buy in reality, its not so. Use this weapon only when ur case fits into it & chances of saving the marriage are nil, at least from ur side. There are hundreds of methods to take ur dues out from a dead marriage.

gal

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register