LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi Kumar (fjfj)     05 July 2012

Interference of wife's family in my life

I was married in year 2009 since then my wife's parents interfering in my personal matters. Any one came without my permission and they take wife to home. After that she is also not respond for months. she is also not interested to live with my family. I have 7 month old son. she is metally touring me as i can not live without my son. How i can legally prevent the interference of in- law family and her to perform martial duty.

Learning

6 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     05 July 2012

DEAR RAVI

file suit for restoration of conjugal rights ,try to make some evidences of her or her parents conversations like on call record it or make vedeo of it ,it will help you in future if your wife file any case against you

you can contact 9459321520 between 1-5pm

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     05 July 2012

1. File a suit for RCR if you seek to live with her.

2. Seek visitation rights in the very petition.

3. Pre-empt and seek to protect yourself against a false dowry case. 

dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     06 July 2012

join SIFF.regards.donot file any case rcr(sec 9) or any other now.wait and try for amicable settlement if not feasible file for divorce.regards.

MADURAI LAWYER (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     06 July 2012

Dear Sir,

Your problem can be solved only by mutual love. Don't take legal advice without knowing the cause for the matrimonial disputes. Try to find out the cause  for the difference or  dispute between you and your wife and solve the same amicably. Both you and your wife are equally liable to protect the interest of your child. Kindly sit and discuss the issues together without allowing any one to interfere in your matrimonial matters. If everything has to be done in the interest and welfare of your child,  your dispute can be easily solved amicably. Take legal measure as a last resort. 

For any clarification you can speak to me on 9842197857.

https://www.jeevaganadvocate.com/contact.php

Alok Tholiya (self employed)     07 July 2012

Hats off to Jeevagan for sane and human advise. May god bless him. Ravi has not disclosed what makes her run away. There has to be something real , imaginery making her move out of her own house. Unless such ppl give full details it is sinful to advise as they themselves may be responsible in scaring her away.

Ravi Kumar (fjfj)     09 July 2012

I want to force in-laws leaglly to play a netural role in our relationship.How i can prevent from inteference.  Second i did not rigistered my marrige yet what is the  pro or cons of it. Even if i did not register marrige can i apply for divorce  &  is diverse law is applicable on shedule tribe(ST) person also.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register