Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kashyap   22 July 2018

Interest on gratuity and pension

my father was a govt. servant and due to a criminal case pending in high court he was dismissed from service in 2003 . under article 311(2) and later in 2004 he died.. after his death my mother became then party in that criminal appeal and in 2016 my late father was acquitted from criminal charge and family pension has been started for my mother,now i want to know wether i can claim interest on pension arrears and on gratuity


 2 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   22 July 2018

Dear client yes you can better if you contact us then I will elaborate properly about your case

Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile 9198889990

kameswarao S (Head HR)     23 July 2018

Dear Mr.Kashyap,

Your father might have worked for long time in that Govt organization and he may be having well-wishers, first of all find out the the possibility. Check the court veridict, show it to local eminent criminal lawyers, understand and proceed basing on their suggestion.

In general the court in their judgement will clearly mention the terms and conditions of payment not only the arrears but they will also mention about the date the payables are to be cleared and as well as the expenses part also.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads