intercaste and interstate married hindu couple with kids

Can intercaste and interstate married couple with children get support from government as they have to satisfy all sides or live with risk of anytime trouble always?

Is there a rule/law which protects their family rights as they can be troubled from all sides and can be manipulated by everyone because their parents are also intercaste. The trouble is "people manipulate and trouble for generations and try to make them walk inbetween the bridge - so that they take are given huge responsibilities in everything and cannot live a normal life" and troubled continuously if something goes wrong anywhere. They don't get real support but a mirage.




If they have Aadaar card, Rationcard, family card and residential place they can adopt the statw where they reside. Residential and permanent residential certig

ficate could also be obtained from revenue authorities. In our country this has become a common scenario because migration is avaialable from one state to other state. Intercaste marriage has become aslo common since the labour force move throught india.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x