IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

N Omprakash   18 December 2020

Inter religion marriage under Hindu rites

Divorce case to be filed. Marriage inter religion, Christian and Hindu, performed as per Hindu rites.
Under which law, case is to be filed. Kindly advise. Thank you.


 1 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     18 December 2020


You can file a divorce case as per the Hindu Marriage Act. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query