Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajeev Kumar (Professioanl Social worker)     11 October 2009

inter-religion marriage under Arya samaj marriage validation

Dear all
I am a hindu man. I want to marry a  converted christian girl. we both are willing for that.  but we don't want to change our religion. whether this marriage will  be valid under Arya Samaj Marriage validation act-
if  it is then give me reply with proprer legal reference
regards
Rajeev

Learning

4 Replies

Munshi ji ( kachehri ka munshi )     11 October 2009

Baabuji, pahili baat ta ei dekhi la ki arya samaj wala kanoon me yehar saal adh saal me kauno badhan fer badal ta nahi bhayel ba. arya samaj wala biyah ke aajkal kort me tavajjo nahi milat ba. yehme bada farjibada ba.

maf kariha, bakir kabo kabo ganwar ke baat par bhi gaur kar leve ke chahi.

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     11 October 2009

Rajeev, You can get the marriage performed under Arya samaj validation Act. But the person who is a non Hindu, has to get converted to Hinduism through a process called 'shuddhi' and then marriage ceremony will follow. These weddings are considered valid in the eyes of law.

1 Like

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     11 October 2009

Arya smaj marriage is valid for both of you. but tell us your location and her location and age of both of you So that we can guide you properly.

Regards

adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

Rajeev Kumar (Professioanl Social worker)     12 October 2009

Dear Mr Kamal

Thanks  for your prompt reply. my age is 30 years  , her age  is 33 years  .   the location of both is Ranchi. Please guide us

Regards

Rajeev

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register