LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sachin (je)     15 October 2013

Inter cast love marriage

i married with a girl last year in arya samaj mandir in delhi.It was inter caste love marriage between yadav boy and brahmin girl without consent of both the families.I registered this marriage in bikaner municipal corporation bcoz i was posted there further my document action is promulgated in my service document. I took my service qtr and started living in that from last week of feb.In may my wife went to her home town to attend her brother marriage further from somewhere i came to know that her marriage was fixed with a guy.I told abt our marriage to that guy because I had no other option to stop this marriage.In turn i lost contact with my wife.I talke to my father in law but he responded very badly and told me that forget abt this marriage. He also send me a draft of divorce petetion of mutual consent but i didnt signed because information laid down in that was incorrect and inapropriate more over i don't want  to break my marriage.I lost contact of everyone here even i am not able to find out where she is now.Now four and half month is passed and I felt that she is not willing to come with me because she never contacted me and also she also concealed the information abt her engagement.I dont want to file divorce because she purposely left me.now she and her family wants i should not come behind them.But i cant do this bcoz in my service document she is my wife and that cannot be wiped out without divorce.I went to my local police station but they denied to lodge FIR saying that no wher e crime is happende.I wrote to sidharth nagar SP and SHO but there reply is awaiting since long.I dont wanna file divorce because that will give her reason to ask for compensation.In these conditions since last four  months i m blinking.kindly advice me best way to proceed for better result.

in short her family  wants to escape from this marriage without giving me divorce. 

Learning

4 Replies

moxit (advocate)     15 October 2013

File conjugal petiton inder hindu marriage act....

moxit (advocate)     15 October 2013

File conjugal petitonilnder hindu marriage act....

sachin (je)     15 October 2013

Sir, if she will not respond on court notice of conjugal petiton(which i am sure) then what will happen and what i will get lastly.

Manpreet (Manager)     16 October 2013

@Querist

If you file RCR,then it will recorded in the eyes of law and your intention will also be clear that you want to keep her.

On later date she can file  several cases to come out of the marriages.Firstt you should keep yourself safe.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register