Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak (Accounts Officer)     25 April 2013

Intent to claim grand father property

Hi Gurus

I am 32 year old Mumbai based staying with my father and mother. Recently I come to know thru 7/12 that my grand father had some property near Alibaug, Raigad approx 20 gunthas. My grand father had 3 wifes and 11 children from 3 wifes.

My grand father and 2 wife passes away in 1980. After his death name of 3rd wife and all children appear on 7/12 as heir. Seven years after his death changes made in 7/12 stating that grand father had made will and as per the will property was tranfer in name of 3rd wife only removing all other names from 7/12. After few years 3rd wife has sold this property to her daughter (names Namita) and now 7/12 contain names of Namita only.

When my father name remove from 7/12 nobody inform him in any way.

My question is that can I claim on the property?

Learning

2 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     25 April 2013

You can file a partition suit to claim your share in the share of your father.  The will can be questioned in the suit.

Farhat jahan (legal assistant)     25 April 2013

File a suit before court for your part in property. As if you are telling i think some fraud is there because after seven year will was dispatched. If there is a fraud you will get your part and sell of property will be declared null and void.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register