Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

priyanka pai (Advocate)     15 January 2012

Intellectual property law

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I wanted to know which book is preferable between Narayanan and Wadhera for IPR for Semester -X of the law course conducted by Mumbai University? The University has prescribed both. So which one should I buy from them? Please suggest soon.

Learning

5 Replies

Nagaraja B S (Corporate Commercial & IP Lawyer)     17 January 2012

Priyanka,

You can check these

Law Relating To Intellectual Property Rights by V K Ahuja

Narayan, P, Intellectual Property, Law in India, 3rd Ed. New Delhi, Delhi Law House, 2002

Good Luck!!!

Regards,

Nagaraj

Corporate, Commercial & IP Lawyer

IP Lex Global Services

www.iplexglobal.in

Rajesh Hazra (Mediator and Legal Counsel )     17 January 2012

Priyanka, 

Read a book which you are comfortable as well enjoy the knowledge. I would suggest you Narayan.

Regards

Divyesh Patel (no)     17 January 2012

hello i m studing in B.Pharm 3rd year and interested for intellectual study but dont know abt it that much how i can get admission i know there is an exam bt wht is the process for getting a form and admission and most importantly,can i give an exam during my study? coz i will b undergraduate during january 13 so m i eligible?
thx

Chirag Bhatt (Lawyer Gujarat High Court)     18 January 2012

ya  Divyesh, you can study on line course from WIPO( World Intellectual Property Organization )

https://www.wipo.int/academy/en/

and from IGNOU , www.ignou.ac.in .

You can study.

hema (Nil)     23 January 2012

Hi,

In India, there are alot of illegal sites operating for the download of movies, songs etc. is there a law to shut down their service legally? how to shut down their service? how long will it take to shut down? or any site being shut down due to the action taken by the legal step? Pls answer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register