LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish Jha   12 February 2020

Insurance company is not reimbursing my dues

Vipul Med Corp is not clearing my dues. I submitted all the original documents bills and final original payment receipt to them. Now they are asking the receipts of payments made during the hospitalization.

The detail of those payments were mentioned in final invoice and final payment receipt

Second copy (Issued by hospital) Original is also submitted them, now they are saying it is Photocopy, rather it is printed on hospital's letter head and it was signature and stamped by hospital..

Can I go to consumer court?

Please advice me how can I fight ?

Learning

7 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     13 February 2020

just don't wait and get your claim along with damages and costs from the court.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     13 February 2020

Send such notices/objections raised by insurance company to Hospital and get such confirmation from Hospital and send it to Insurance company.  There must be a time frame within which such claims are to be settled.  Wait upto that period and then issue a notice demanding for reimbursement or payment to hospitals and depending on their objections, file complaint before forum.  Giving notice is mandatory.

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     13 February 2020

Please approach IRDA Ombudsman.  The details are in the following link:

https://www.policyholder.gov.in/Ombudsman.aspx

Click the above link, get full information and do the needful accordingly.

Ashish Jha   14 February 2020

I did the same now VIPUL MEDCORP says those are duplicate as they mentioned on it though it is printed on their letter head, signature by thier authorised person and stamp of the hosptial.

I requested them to confirm the same with the hospital.

They are just repeated that it is duplicate and doing nothing on it.

Thank you sir

for that I have to file case  into consumer court ?

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     23 March 2020

1. You have an positive option to file a grievance petition against the Insurance people, in the local Consumer Court, for their illegal trade practice, negligence, deficiency, harassment, intimidation, cheating etc.... with proper documentary evidences and you can claim damages /compensation & interest for your losses, and for your physical & mental trauma.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register