Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SAMAR J SINGH (Lawyer)     13 September 2016

Insurance agents frauds

Police not registering FIR against fraudulent agents demanding money in name of refund bonus of insurance policies what to do.


 2 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     13 September 2016

Trap him through ACB

Mukesh sharma (job )     13 September 2016

Hi samar if police not register your case than you have other option you file application in high court for asking guidline to police for register your fir and other you may go to local court and file your case their 

if you want to take action against police as they want to bribe form you than you reach to ACB and trap them tahts all you take action 


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query