Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sachin Vishwakarma (Asst. HR Manager)     09 June 2012

Institute is aicte approved or not

Dear Sir,

One of my friend is pursuing PGDM from a management institute. At the time of admission, the management of the college told him that college (course) is AICTE approved & also it is shown on the website of the college that college is approved. He is in the last semester.

Here the problem is that no student of his college has been given the enrollment no. Management of the college is saying that AICTE has delayed the enrollment no. allotment.

He is very confused about the course approval from AICTE. Please help me to know that the college is approved or not.

1. How can we know that the college is AICTE approved?

2. Marksheets without the enrollment no. will bevalid in Govt. Sector?

3. If the college is not approved then what kind of action we can take?

Looking for your reply.

Best Regards

Sachin V

Learning

2 Replies

Deep Narayan (learning)     09 June 2012

It would had been better if u have checked the prospectus of the institute whether it is affiliated by AICTE or not. Now it has been long time passed. U can check affiliation of the institute by visiting www.aicte-india.org I think no without roll number it will no be accepted. for griviance of such redressel U can move to consumer court.

Deep Narayan (learning)     09 June 2012

It would had been better if u have checked the prospectus of the institute whether it is affiliated by AICTE or not. Now it has been long time passed. U can check affiliation of the institute by visiting www.aicte-india.org I think no without roll number it will no be accepted. for griviance of such redressel U can move to consumer court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register