LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Radhakrishnan (BPO)     07 July 2010

Insisting to put FIR

I have applied a divorce under the section 13 cruelity of my wife. Based on the divorce copy recieved from the court, she have given a false complaint to the women police station. My lawyer suggest that you be escape from the situation and we willl take antibail for it.

The problem here is my wife made a dramatic act at the police station as want to live with me which i never want to beleive it. Based on the hearing from my wife, they are not putting a FIR. Already we have applied anti bail that case was dismissed. Now we are hiding and how to pressure the women police to put an FIR so that we may apply antibail again to come out of it.

Learning

4 Replies

Legal Fighter (Advocate)     07 July 2010

apply for anticipatory bail in high court. also tell me your location?

Daksh (Student)     07 July 2010

Mr.Radhakrishnan,

You have a remedy to appeal against the order refusing the anticipatory bail to you but running away from the law is not a good advice/option (it may be howsoever adverse situation).

Take recourse of Section 156(3) in case the police is not registering the F I R.

Best Regards

Daksh

Radhakrishnan (BPO)     07 July 2010

can you brief me about  section 156(3) please

Kiran (Consultant)     16 July 2010

Mr Radhakrishnan,

Why r u so interested in getting a case filed against u? Even if u get anticipatory bail, the case will become a headache to you and you may face conviction in the actual trial.. Don't take Indian Judicairy System so lighlty as they are so nasty that even they know that your wife and your in-laws filed a false criminal cases against you they will still support your wife and will convict you.

Think about how to get "other" evidences for your wife's cruelty and try to get Divorce from her as early as possible.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register