LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

s..i..n..g..h.. (member)     10 May 2010

injustice in transfer in PSU


i am working in NHPC , a central govt PSU

NHPC has corporate office at faridabad and its power station are scattered in whole india like J&K ,Himachal etc

in my corporation a transfer policy exist ,however it is rarely followed

what happens that people who have link with power ministry, management get soft posting through out life in corporate office and people like me suffer who depend on management for fair treatment

i decided to fight against injustice at highest level

at present i am exhausting internal grievances redressal system , but i know nothing will come out what else can i do like

court case, PIL, complaint in power ministry , RTI etc pls suggest


 6 Replies

mahendrakumar (marketing)     11 May 2010

out of the above options, i feel RTI is a good option.

many times revealing of procedural violation,using rti,helps the applicant.

legaljoe68 (member)     17 July 2010

refer to order in case of Nish*th Joshi Vs CBEC (central excise and customs ) whereby transfer related information and notesheets to be provided . ( year 2008) Feb .quoate and seek details but be ready to face more haraseement . transfer is the tool to harass and court doest interferes .prove ur transfer wrong on papers.

legaljoe68 (member)     17 July 2010

this is order of central information commisssion

Satya Narayana Palukuru (Advocates & Mediators.)     20 July 2010

Trasfer issue in normal course are not interferd unless otherwise you show  a case of harassement

Basavaraj (engineer)     08 August 2014


I am the one more person from PSU.. who is suffering from malafed transfer to NE region,where there is no company's establishment and transfer oderer do not  mention address of company and no post/rank in NE region of my company...even the court has dismissed WP/WA...on the ground the employee liable to transfer in any department/any designation/any where...though the service conditions are changed from one location to NE location abruptly.

U all know normaly supreme court do not interest in transfer cases....?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 May 2015


Repeated Query:














even it there it is not disclosed for the last 9 months}


( Comments in thrreads like: designated/redesignated as per employee's skills,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,even it there it is not disclosed for the last 9 months etc)


1. How were you designated from AGM- Factory to MR-Sales?

Demotions or what?


You have posted in avrious threads that from AGM-Factory/production, you were designated as AGM-Sales......................and now you are Medical Representative.


2. In North East too Medical Representative are havinng state level unions afilliated with national/Trade Unions and this union have ben fromidable and instrumenstal in getting an Act enacted from parliament for their kind of work:: Sales Promotion Employee's Act.....


You were paid wages late and were not paid for many months...........................


It is sugested that your designation seems to be have been accepted by you say by transfer/redesignation/salary slips etc and now  is MR and you may get protected by Unions and labore Laws..............................



Try to add value to the discussion, with your each post.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register