LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jai sai baba (No mercy for B)     22 January 2014

Injunction- wife emailing company



My wife has made my life hell, by emailing my HR managers, she is saying that as i do not have her name in my passport, so i am travelling on wrong details abroad.

I checked on Passport seva sites, they have mentioned that its not a compulsion to add wife's name on passport. Aslo, if wife and husband are separated then any one of them can give affidavit not to add the name of the spouse.

Can i get civil injunction against my wife, stopping her doing so. 

SHe has filed a 498A & 406 against me n my family.

R, K


 3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     22 January 2014

Yes you can file a suit for injunction restraining your wife by sending e mails.

Evenmore (Private)     23 January 2014

Can you please suggest under which section the injunction can be filed ?

Any sample format ?

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     24 January 2014

under ORDER XXXIX rule 2,for the format all other things u can contact ur local counsel to help u further

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register