injunction to not to process visas

we consented to mutual consent divorce in 2017 with joint legal custody of the child to both guardians ie parents. now my Ex has remarried to an Dubai national and has ran away with the child in the month of December 2018 to Dubai
i have filed execution petition contempt in the respective courr in pune.
i have also file habeus corpus in the respected court.
my question to the learned fraternity is that can i file a restraining application and get a restraning order that the xhild visas and school admission should not be procured with the permission of this court

yes you can file that .

feel free to call or whatsapp if any doubt left



In my understanding, you cannot seek or get any such restraint order.


You have not mentioned about any condition that child will not leave India with permission of both parents ?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu