Injunction petition

Hi All, One quick query if anyone can help, I wanted to sale my house which i purchased in 2005, i got married in 2014, and my wife left after 2 months as she was caught cheating in adultry and was married earlier which she has hidden from us, she has updated earlier status single in arya samaj marriage form. when caught she filed several cases like DV, 498a Maintenence and injunction on property, DV came in my favour as she failed to submit any documents. I have filed null&void petition to terminate the marriage, my question is 1: Does she has any right in the property which i have purchased 10 years before ? 2: Can i sell my property? 3: can i take stay on her injunction petition? Please help. Thanks

that marriage is null and void ...what u only need is decree of annulment. And she was never your legally wedded wife thus she has no right over u nor on ur property

Thanks for the reply Shasha, but my question is can i sell my property as i need to relocate to another state?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x