Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shaik   14 February 2016

Injunction order to indian address living abroad

Sir, I am living in Kuwait since 1992.   We are muslim. My father died years ago.  My mom living in my fathers house  with my younger brothers. After my father's death, the house is in my mom's name. I am not living with them. I have my own house.

Last week, One of my brother's, claiming his share in the fathers property, sent  Injunction order (served by court) to my mom. Separate Injunction orders served to my brothers and sisters. A Injunction order came to my Indian Address.    As I am living abroad, my notice was returned.

My mother and my brothers are hiring an attorney on behalf of them. They want to give the petitioner (my brother) share and settle the matter soon.

I would like to know ; WHAT IS MY POSITION IN THIS REGARD. The injunction order is not served to my address where I am living for 24 years. SHOULD I HIRE AN ATTORNEY, Give me GPA to look after my part in this regard.  Can my attorney claim my Injunction order from the court and follow the matter on behalf of me?  Please advice. Thans and best regards.


 2 Replies

ROHIT SHARMA (Legal Advisor )     14 February 2016

1. since your mother and younger brother are intending to hire an attorney then remain in conatct with them and you can be on their side and sign a vakaltnama of theiir advicate which can be sent to you in Quiat. You would not need to attend the proceedigs then.

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     16 February 2016


 It is advisable to appoint a lawyer in India to handle your matter. Sign the Vakalatnama and send it to your lawyer.. he ll also explain you the issues and also handle your legal part.

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation

Advocates & Consultants
Web:   Call: 020-65248888

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query