LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

G Dhananjaya   26 December 2016

Injunction order for Construction

Hi , we are constructing a house. One person came and saying that that land belongs to them. But we have all the documents and EC form also favourable to us.but they pitition case in the court with stay... !! We need to continue the house construction because we know that those guys lie and try to pull money . can we take injuction order? What is it actually? I believe we win the case...but on negative side..If judgement favors them what about our loss. Will we get any compensation?


 4 Replies

r.sathyanarayanan   26 December 2016

When there is a stay against you,file an application to vacate the stay .

Vivek H Bedarker (A)     27 December 2016

Dear sir, nobody can stake claim just like that and obtain stay. Unless issues like fraud are involved (like his name was removed from title illegally even years ago). Please get title clear report again. Also if you have resources to sustain then push the guy into deep legal hole by filing various criminal charges against him (assuming you are bonafide and he is malafide)

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     27 December 2016

You need to do nothing,carry on construction on plot.court will not pass any injunction order in absence of you and whenevevr you get notice/summon from court,defend the case strongly.

advocate praveen (prop.)     27 December 2016

Dear get the land record from the Patwari/Tehsildar with respet to the land/plot find with your record from whom you purchased or get the chain from seller for the plot.

All these document filed with the court and get stay vacate as you are bonafide purchaser of the plot.  you can also file a criminal case against the person who claiming your plot under appropriate provision of law.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query