Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prasad (software eng)     22 January 2015

Injunction order

Hi All, 

Some one please help me, since quite some time we are facing our land dispute from our relatives.

We got the required regstration and documents with us.But still these people are threatening us and trying to occupy our land. recently we filed for interim injuction order in Civil court against these people and we got it in our favour and court said there will be proceeing on the 26th april 2015.But even receving injunction order in our favour these people have built a small hut with bricks in last week and one of their family member is staying there.We went to police to complaint against these people but they are doing nothing, police is not even reacting to the injunction order we have.then what is the value of having this order?

I just want to know,

whether this injunction order is enough or do i need to  file something else in court ,inorder to stop these people?

what is the value of having this injunction order?

And what should i do to police to react against these people other than bribing them(they  asked for bribe I already gave them but they are demanding more money now)?

Some please help!!!!!!!

Learning

1 Replies

Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     22 January 2015

Report to senior police officer by registered post CC to SHO along with interim injunction order and if no action thereafter complaint to court for trespass and breach of status quo (contempt of court).

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register