Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jakkireddysureshreddy (Education)     02 June 2014

Injunction order

Respected Sirs and Madams,

The civil court had granted the interim injunction order for my agricultural land. And now I am raising a crop in that land by investing nearly 90,000/- Rs. The defendant has filed a counter in the court giving explanation for the notice and for vacation of the injunction order. Now my queries are, What happens to my crop , if at all for assumption , if the court gives the order to the defendant. Does the defendant comes and immediately damages the crop in that land or does the court gives me a chance of further appeal on the orders in the next upper court. Else any other relief measure is there. Please advice me, because i am very poor farmer. Let me be aware of the things on a land when there is an interim injunction order.

Regards

Thanking You

Learning

1 Replies

Lawyer SALEEMA (Advocate Madras High Court & Legal Consultant Chennai Law in Law Firm. +91-9698884779)     07 June 2014

If the injunction order is made absolute by the trial court after hearing both parties, it is well and good for you.

On the other hand, if it is turned down against you, you should approach the appellate Court by way of filing appeal against the said order on the said interim injunction application and obtain an interim stay of operation of the trial Court order.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register