LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kishore (NA)     23 August 2012

Injunction cum damage suit for rs.10lacs.

I want to file Injunction cum damage suit against society for Rs.10Lacs for not allowing me to use my ownership office room.

Pl. advice if it can be combine suit and if it can be filed in city civil court at Mumbai.  Pl. also suggest a Bombay based lawyer.

 1 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     23 August 2012

Dear Kishore,

Throw some light on your case  so that it will help us to understand better . For Any query call on 9833116807.


Adv .Nikhil Seth


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query