LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sam   11 December 2016

Injunction case

Is Injunction case helpful? My wife blamed me of adultry without any reason and is mental illness patient who has dragged me to police stations earlier. In the month of August, she slapped old neighborhood blaming her of influencing me and have affair with me. Since then, I have not spoken to my wife or her family. Now all of a sudden she started calling me and I am skipping her calls. My concern is what if she comes to my parents house (in my fathers name) all of a sudden or call police to take action? If I file injunction, then her fmily will be notified, which I do not want since this will reduce my chances of discussing mutual divorce. Please suggest on what I can do for now.


 4 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     12 December 2016

You obtain an injuntion against  her or her  RELATIVES FROM ENTERING YOUR HOUSE  AND CREATING RUCKUS IN YOUR HOUSE PERMANENTLY.But  AFTER THAT IF YOU HATE HER FROM THE BOTTOM OF YOUR HEART YOU DIVORCE HER EITHER THROUGH  DMC OR CONTESTED DIVORCE. If you appreciate this answer, please give me all my profile likes.                                     .

1 Like

Sam   13 December 2016


Thanks for the reply. The problem is that the last time I did somewhat similar and also receoved the police receipt / stamped on duplicate. Me and my wife again patched up and shifted to some other location. However, police called me on my mobile and scolded me that I am no more living in that area, so I had give him some bribe and give a counter receiving that we are living together and it is settled now. Currently, I am living with my parents, but I will need to give my house address and police will still inquire about it for sure. Again seems to be a mess for me.

Zoheb Khatri (Practicing in Mumbai     14 December 2016

As long as both you are living fine, Police should not bother you, meet higher official and ask them to close your file

matt   14 December 2016

You immeditely need to go to police and aware them with all.they will notify your wife's family and will try to sort out everything on table.still needed then go to NGOs like SIF(save indian families) they will deal with the situation free of cost on behalf of you.

find out more on

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query