Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amit kumar (abc)     04 June 2010

injunction

sir,

we r five brothers and three sisters. we have a common business(bricks), apart from the landused for business, we have a good amount of land that remains vacant. my brothers(all) use to rent those land for temporary shops, the problem is that they use to rent it without even consulting me, further they negotiate the price themselves and keep all the money themselves. never give a penny to me, when i opposed they are bullying me that they have big connections and they will impose false cases against me (like i am giving mental tensions to my mother, i am harrassing them , sisters are also supporting them to impose false cases etc.). further they have now started a factory in the other remaining part of the land.

what can i do, how can i get injunction on the land orthe ways in which i can get the share of rent. plz suggest some legal actions. 

Learning

2 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     04 June 2010

If the land is hindu undivided joint family property or inherited by the ancestors then go for partition suit. Against the co-owners or co-parceners. You can file an application u/o 39 r 1 & 2 against your brothers and sisters as not to alienate the land.

You can also seek for mense profit.

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     04 June 2010

Rajeev Sir is right.

you can also get order for deposit of mesne profit into Court

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register