LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rubi (Advocacy)     28 July 2009

Injuction status Quo



Whether staus quo order can be implemented and that with police help?


 5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 July 2009

no. police will not involve in civil cases

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     28 July 2009

You will have to seek the permission from the court for the asistance of the police to impliment the order by filing an IA

Deekshitulu.V.S.R (B.Sc, B.L)     30 July 2009

Status quo order is a prohibitory order. Unless there is an order of protection from court, the police will not interfere, since the it is civil litigation. Of late the SC and other high courts are warining the police people not to interfere in the civil disputes between the parties.

Jithendra.H.J (Lawyer)     30 July 2009

the coutrs should not pass the orders when they cannot monitor or enforce it!

approach the court which has passes the status quo order by filling an IA under section 151 of CPC seeking polce help in the same proceedings

violation of the staus quo order is equillant to contempt of court

VIPIN SHARMA (Mob.-9610000043) (ADVOCATE)     31 July 2009

For getting police help in such matters ( Status quo) you have to file application in that court who passed the order for enforcing the order through police under section 151 of CPC. Court can provide the police help for enforcing its orders.


337, Akron Ka Rasta, Kishanpole Bazar, JAIPUR-302001



1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query