Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar   06 December 2023

Injection order

hi

i have bought a flat in tirupathi. total cost 51 lakhs 21 lakhs cash paid 28.5 lakhs loan issued in 2019 january. 

The builder is not coming fromt and land owner is threatening me to pay extra to possess my flat. The construction is ongoing by land owner. From consumer court i got judgement that as builder is absconding 18% interest to be paid to me. and recently court order NBW also on builder. The builder and land owner both are playing together. cani get injection order on the total work so that the owner can bring the builder outside please confirm or call me in watsapp on +nine one eight one seven nine six six nine nine eight seven . dont call normal call 

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 December 2023

You cannot file an injunction application towards other properties which are irrelevant to you.

You have to confine to your property alone.

If the NBW is not executed then the police have to answer the court, hence you put pressure on court about this.

Please note that no one from this forum will call you for your purpose or on your dictates, if it is important then you only have to contact and consult the advcoate of this forum or outside.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     07 December 2023

I agree with the opinion and advise of expert Mr. T Kalaiselvan.

However, which criminal complaint NBW has been issued and how does NBW connected with consumer complaint ?

Did you file some civil case to seek injunction ?

Facts posted are disjoint 

CarmellaGlynn   10 January 2024

Having adequate legal representation is crucial for safeguarding your rights and interests in this particular circumstance. Consulting with your attorney will provide you with guidance regarding the precise measures you should undertake, which may involve initiating legal proceedings against both the builder and landowner, if deemed essential.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register