Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

malleswara reddy (Software engineer)     07 February 2015

Injection order

Dear Sir,

This below seems a long story but thought of sharing my suffering from last few years. Below is my story and problem,

I am working as Software Engineer. I have 7 years in IT and am from Andhra Pradesh. I have family and have small kid is also having some health problem. The operation cost will be around 20 lakhs. At the same time I have debts around 10 lakhs and it’s was done by father and my father has returned bond to them with 24 percent interest per year. This was high than any bank interest. I have informed him if he writes property with my name I am ready to pay the entire amount at time by taking personal interest. My fourth sister marriage happened in 2009. That time I have given money to my third brother in law who has taken owner ship of my marriage. At that time I have told them to sell one acre land and provide dowry to them. But my father and brother in not lgnored my voice. Because I was not getting personal form any bank so I was not able to give money more than one lakh at that time. I have given money on Nov 2009.The total dowry given to my sister marriage is 4.5 lakh and 50 thousand other expenses. So After two I changed two companies and I was getting good money. My bother given 3 lakh for my sister marriage with 24 percent interest and asked my father and my brother in law about how to re pay money. My father and my brother in law informed that you no need to worry about remaining amount they will get Somalia project money (back water) in one year. But 2 years passed. They have not got money. So brother in law asked money and I told them I am ready to pay money but I asked them to write property on my name. I thought of getting low interest money from bank using the Land.(25 paisa interest at that time) . We are combined family at that time (my father brother family is also there with us that time). My father did not accept to write property on my name. He is telling that am only son so you will get land after my death. But my father is also drinker and he will waste money. I am worrying about that. He roamed to all places in India when he was in young age. My mother worked very hard by selling buffalo milk we have survived somehow. As I told I cannot provide money without writing land on my name. This thing I informed in 2011. Because I need to take 5 lakh loan to complete all my father debts. My father brothers brought two lakh from banana merchant and given to my brother in law without inform me and that is also with 18 percent interest. Then I got married in 2012. My father in law gave 5 lakh to my parents. They spent entire 3 lakh money on marriage and 60k to my sisters and 25k to my last marriage debt and 50 k to bath room and toilet construction in home.  I asked my father and my father brother about the things they are doing in our agriculture land. But they never told me about the money they are earnings. As My responsibility I am sending 3000 to my father every month for expenses. That money is only for my parents (no house rent .we have own house). My father and my father constructed one building with help of govt funds. But I spent 1 lakh on house with my salary. (Electric cables, doors, windows etc.). My father and brother separated in 2010. My father brother is doing farming on my land. He and my father never informed me about the earning in farm. My neighbours and relative are earning good amount in farming also. In 2013 when I came home I talked about the land but my father and his brother told that they will inform me about farming from that time. Also they told that they calculate the debts and inform me. But they have not informed. Then June 2014 My father called me and told that he did not pay debts he will drink entwine(chemical) and commit suicide. Then I have given my gold chain and rings and told him to put in bank and pay to persons. He took 50000 and paid to other persons. Then every month am sending every month 20k thousand and told that to pay debts. He paid some debts where people are forcing him to pay money. Others persons he is not paying money.  For one of brorrower He told me need to pay 27000 but he paid only 14 k. But with me he informed that he got only 14k. This I haved realised when I came home on Dec 2014. With help of my father cousin brother me, my father and my father discussed about the land and debts. They have told that they have 10 lakh debts. In front of my cousin brother both my father and my father brother have told that they will divided the property into two parts include with registration (In 2010 they divided without writing any agreement). Now my father is telling debts is 11 lakhs. Also telling that he will not register his land on my name. Instead he will sell land and pay money to borrowers.  I am suspecting my father brother is doing drama in this. My age 31 and I have 2 years kid also. I have 4 sisters also and all are married long back and we provided dowry for them. I spent almost 10 lakhs to my father from my salary.

Could you any one help me the following queries.

My father got total 13 acres from grandfather. Currently we have total 10 acres.

1)      Out of 10, 8 acres came from grandfather. Two acres my father bought land by selling land in other places (he sold more than 6 acres in other place in different occasions which is grabbed from grandfather).  

2)      How can I stop selling land 8 acres?  Whether land will be registered without my sign if land acquired from my grandfather.

3)      Can I proceed with Injection order? What is the process?

4)      If I file case against both can I get land. (5 acres to me and 5 acres to my father brother). Am ready to pay my father debts by taking personal loan. I am ready to send monthly 4000 to my father. My IT job is not secure so I want to settle this matter as soon as possible.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register