LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sangeetha Chinnasamy (Student)     29 May 2013

Inherited property settlement issue

 hi... I have to know the solution and suggestion for the forthcoming issue.

My grandmother gave the inherited property to my father by testamentory will in the year 2005. She gave all the inherited properties includes land and house in her name to my father ,leaving my father's 2 sister. After 3 years, my father wrote all the properties in his name, which has given by my grandmother in 2005 to my brother in 2008 by writing Dhana Settlement, a type of will.  Now my father's 2 own sister asking the share in the properties from my brother. Pls suggest me. Now my grandmother, father and mother are no more. Me and my brother are only legal heirs for my father.

Pls suggest me the solution. My brother studying in college and he dnt have any propery other than this. My father's sisters making trouble.


 1 Replies

prakharved (Medical officer)     11 June 2013



Some more information would be required from your side like the marital status of your aunts, etc. The inheritance takes place as per the Hindu Succession Act of 1956. 


I suggest that you consult a good property lawyer.


Try this Source: www. lawkonect.com 

They can get you in touch with lawyers for consultation, inperson or telephonic. OR Just post your query online in very simple words and you will get a detailed response to your question by seasoned lawyers as per your requirement. You can hire a Lawyer through lawkonect. Payment to the lawyer for case is done only when the job promised is delivered





Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register