LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

asd (asd)     15 July 2010

inherited property

Hi there!

I want to make a bondpaper saying " I hereby give up all my rights on inherited property mentioned in my father's will documents".

What is the legal procedure?

Please explain in layman's language.



 2 Replies

unique horn (self)     15 July 2010

Yes, you can do it by a "Release Deed" 

unique horn (self)     15 July 2010

Please approach a lawyer or a document  writer  with descripttion of properties and the "release deed" should be registered.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query