LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

madhu mittal (director)     11 December 2011

Information under rti act from court while working in admini

Execution petition was filed in ADJ Court. The ADJ Court ordered to attach the immovable property of Judgment Debtor and order of attachment was sent to Nazir for attaching property. But he returned on two dates by assigning reason due to shortage of time it can not be executed. Now Can it be asked under Right To Information Act that how many executing order were pending and how many orders were executed and of what dates etc.

Learning

7 Replies

mahendrakumar (marketing)     12 December 2011

yes,such informations could be asked along with period.

Shailesh Kr. Shah (Advocate)     12 December 2011

yes, information could be seek.

madhu mittal (director)     12 December 2011

Thanks,

let me know from whom this information can be sought or to whom the letter should be addressed.

Shailesh Kr. Shah (Advocate)     12 December 2011

To the Public information officer at office of nazir. for more information relating to thr RTI, visit thier office or official website.

Dr.Chandran Peechulli (Chief Consultants)     12 December 2011

Humanity at the crossroads  Chief Justice of US Supreme Court John Marshall had once said: "Power of Judiciary lies not in deciding cases, nor in imposing sentences nor in punishing for contempt, but in the trust, faith and confidence of the common man". Cheque-bounce case, suit filed at Saidapet Criminal Court CC827/2006&EP1782/2009. View the travails of a senior citizen.EP has to be filed for claim of the balance amount, at that stage also, the accused is favored, therefore the complainant changes the advocate to a lady advocate Mrs.Anuradha to file EP, a situation is then made that the EP is not accepted in EP Section but returned. Reports to Member-Secretary, Legal-Aid Services Authority, who asks to bring the advocate, or the papers, so that he would ask another advocate to attend. She returns back my papers as per her hubby's (who is also an advocate) advise. Since Member Secretary is a senior and busy person, time rolls off in the corridor of the Legal-Aid Services Authority. Therefore, contacted another advocate in my living area who assured to sincerely help, His filing my papers for EP, was also returned by the EP Section, saying that "only civil cases are entertained for filing EP and the origin of my case is a cheque bounced criminal case under the N.I.Act." My present advocate Vijaya Balan, alas, succeeded to get my EP numbered. It took 20 long months for the EP filing and numbering. Adjournments followed, next hearing 5th February 2010. Live with hopes for the return of my money parted on 10th Sept.2004. It would be wise to view money value, now and then, time, efforts and money further spent for the recovery. Cheating has become “business” owing to delay in judgement and in the process of claim the accused is better-off than the aggrieved complainant.

B.K.GUPTA... (ADVISOR)     17 December 2011

You can seek the information from the PIO but while drafting application under RTI keep in mind:

1.The applicant should seek the information in the capacity nof an individual only,Never mention your designation.

2.The information asked for should be framed in such a way that it doesn't appear a question .

SACHIN AGARWAL (ADVOCATE)     17 December 2011

Yes. It can be asked from the PIO of Nazarat.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register