LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Information regarding sale deed


My grandma and mom agreed to the sale deed from my uncle. He got them signed for transferring their portion of property' shares to his name by telling her that he will look after her. His legal advisor asked him to make a sale deed, where it is been mentioned like he has given 2 lakh to my mom , 2 lakh to my grandmom and purchased. In reality, they mutually agreed to give their portion to him, and right after signature he has not given any money either. Also, i gotta know that he is planning to transfer the property signed to his son's name sooner under gift deed. 

Suppose, in case if my uncle failed to look after my grandmom, is there any way for us to file a case against sale deed or cancel the sale deed?. Your suggestions are welcome

 2 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     14 January 2022

Sale deed can be cancelled on grounds of fraud, coercion and undue influence, 

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     14 January 2022

Yes.  The sale deed may be canceled by a civil/High court on the grounds of fraud coercion etc.  But once your grandma and your mom signed on the sale deed, it is not an easy task.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query