LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh Mukadam (None)     25 February 2012

Information obtained under rti

My grand father created a family trust who owns a property in Mumbai. I am beneficiary of the trust but trusties do not want to accept it. This property is a five story building, litigation is going on in the Mumbai High court. One of the tenant is doing illegal construction demolation in the building ,so i filed a complaint with BMC. BMC issued a notice under sect 351 of MMC ACT and then procuted the tenant.Building was built in 1933 but original approved drawing of the building is not available. In 1996 Mahada repaired the building and prepared the drawing of the building which I obtained under RTI and submitted in the court.to show the position of the building. There were several inspection report from Mahada, BMC vigilence Dept and B & F dept about the illegal activities. still at the time of the verdict Metropolition Judge refused to accept this drawing abd everyons testimonial and  sail accusied is not guilty. Accused tenant is very wealthy and very well politically connected. I strongly feel that there must be some underhand dealings

Now Question is

1) Any document obtained under RTI are valied in the court or not?

2) Whater is the procedure to check Judges behaviour to find whether he discharged his duty as a Judge honestly or not?

3) I am not a Indian Citizen and do not know procedure here.

4) Can I ask any higher authority to audit this decision?  What is the procedure? How to file a complaint against  the Judge

5) Will it be a contempt of the court if I file a complaint with the Chief Justice of Mumbai High Court?

Indian Justice system is very hard to trust. It take very long time for the decisions and I think Judges and lawyeas can be be bought easily

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

Answer 1;Valid

Answer 2;No procedure,better transfer your case if needed.

Answer 3; Law presume that everyone knows the law of thei land.Ask for legal help i.e, lci,lawyer,law books etc.

Remaining Answers;;Read this query;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/How-to-can-take-action-against-judge--50524.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register