LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sridhar (Bussiness)     07 September 2014

Information about wife salary

Dear All , 

               My wife filed maintenance on me , though she is working and earning some decent salary in private organisation. i just wanted to know how to get her salary details to furnish in court as rti will not work in private mncs how the way i get her details


 2 Replies

Ankit Ahjolia (IR Officer)     07 September 2014

You can produce the information regarding your wife working in particular firm before court....court may make further enquiry on the same n obtain all details regarding her employment by all legal means...

Q Slinger (NA)     07 September 2014

File RTI to IT department and they have to provide you the info. 

Or, you can also request the wife to provide her bank statements and salary slips. If she refuses to provide salary slips, ask the court to order the company to provide them.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads