Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Navaneetha Krishnan (engineer)     01 January 2014

Info needed

Hi,

Kindly look at my questions below as your answers could change the life of a person.

Brief case history:Unconsummated Marriage of less than a year 

1)In the case of Nullity(voidable marriage) on husband is it possible that a person does not contest as well as not accept the allegations but simply pray to the judge for nullity not taking any blame

2)If the allegations are not serious in 12(1)(c) is it possible to add more serious allegations during the case proceeding including maintenance/alimony or only whatever is there in the petition will be taken for the case.In such case if the other party just accepts will the court grants nullity and there is a risk of future ligigations if so can some one provide citation where people are charged after married being made null and void.

Learning

2 Replies

Navaneetha Krishnan (engineer)     01 January 2014

As i expected dint receive any response I Know its New year eve  .Can some one reply if wife had filled intentionally section 12(1)(c) case knowing that she cant win and simply to harass the husband for 2-3 years in the form of legal threat what is the best way to handle it for getting Nullity without getting any blame as well as  ending it ASAP.Can we file the written statement giving our proofs and saying  not interested to contest or allow it to go exparte (eventhough the first summons was received and acknowledged) or simply go and plead for nulity...Please reply as i mentioned it could change the life of a person....

Navaneetha Krishnan (engineer)     04 January 2014

dear learned counsels pls clarify my queries

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register