Hello Learned Advisors,
I come to you today seeking your valuable inputs, after the last post from me, we still tried to save the marriage and give it another chance, however the incidents that followed are opposite of what was expected:
1. Wife constantly shouts on the child, I asked her not to do so, as the kid gets scared and is always confused.
2. She does not spend any money on the kid, for example kid's tuition fee of Rs.600 was to be paid, and even after she knew that my salary for the month has been less due to the financial year end deductions. She still hasn't paid the amount.
3. Let the kid alone outside the house neighbors called me and I rushed back home from work to take care of him.
4. when I suggested separation mutually leaving the kid with me as I would be able to do better for the kid, emotionally, financially on long term basis. She was out of the house without any information about her whereabouts for 1.5 days, when she came, there was no conversation between her and me.
5. Today she took the child from his school and has apparently gone to Ghaziabad. All her belongings and clothes and that of the child are at home only. she's not taking my calls, called police helpline and they only told me that your wife says she's informed you.
She earns 18k per month along with the attempted suicide in Dec'12 along with an extra marital affair to which she has accepted, there is no visible emotional connection between her and the child. She's only hungry for money.
What are my options as I am looking to file for divorce immediately and seek custody of the child ASAP. your prompt responses on the current situation and help would be greatly appreciated.