LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suresh C Mishra (advocate)     19 April 2015

Industrial dispute act section 36

i call for a discussion upon the representation of a practicing advocate in the Industrial Tribunal and Labour Court constituted under Industrial Dispute Act, 1947.

M/S Hygienic Foods vs Jasbir and others Judgement delivered by the Hon. High Court Punjab was under challenged and it was also stayed by the Hon'ble Supreme Court in SLP Civil 10138 of 2010. Thereafter at present this SLP Stand disposed off , but i have no information of judgement in this case which is showing to be disposed off on 8.5.2014.

what will be current position? i have to argu the case being an advocate on behalf of employer how i can stand there?

what will be effect of section 30 of advocates Act ? which is become enforceable? if it will help me? 

please tag the ruling also on this topic .


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 April 2015

You can collect certified copies of the judgement dated:8-5-2014 from the concerned court and file it as a party in person if it is your personal case. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 April 2015

Yes procure the certified copies of the referred judgment through your sources and prepare for arguments accordingly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query