Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Indian patent agent exam result

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Form-22, i) Demand Draft for Rs.2500/- (Rs.2000/-registration fee, Rs.500/- continuation fee) ( in favour of Controller of Patents, Payable at Mumbai) ii) Two Recent Passport Size photographs iii) Original Character Certificate iv) Specimen signature (2) v) Attested copies of Degree certificate vi) Attested copy of document evidencing date of birth vii) Attested copy of document evidencing citizenship.

Banker Harpreetsingh (Patent Agent)     22 October 2013

Has anybody got the certificate lately.

Vaishnavi Narayanan (Associate)     20 November 2013

Dear All Have any one got acknowledgement or fee slip for your dd from ip office for sending dd and application on patent agent registration, if so please let me know

Thanks

Vaishnavi Narayanan (Associate)     20 November 2013

Dear All Have any one got acknowledgement or fee slip for your dd from ip office for sending dd and application on patent agent registration, if so please let me know

Thanks

Banker Harpreetsingh (Patent Agent)     20 November 2013

I have not received any communications from the IPIndia office. They always say to wait as its under process.

Banker Harpreetsingh (Patent Agent)     21 November 2013

Received money recipt. IPA No yet pending.

(Guest)

I have received the payment receipt.

Gaurav Choubey (Lawyer)     04 December 2013

Hi,

Did you receive the receipt by post? How long did it take. I sent my application on 18th November 2013. When can I expect the receipt?

(Guest)

yes I have received by post. For me it took one month. yo may receive next month directly to the address provided in your application.

p b gangadhar (trainee patent analyst)     18 December 2013

hi..

i have sent form-22 along with DD in october, its been 2 months and i haven't received any fee receipt.  what to do now, they are not responding to my mails. 

Summit Aggarwal (Ipr Lawyer(Trademarks Patents Designs and Copyrights))     26 December 2013

Hi! Congrats to all those who have cleared their Patent Exam. Well I am an IPR lawyer and I am looking to recruit one Patent Agent. Anybody interested may send his/her resume at my mail address summitaggarwal@gmail.com

Our law firm is situated in north of Delhi and is near Azadpur and Model Town Metro Station.  More info about our law firm can be accessed by logging on to

www.iprindia.in

(Guest)

Hi can any one tell me how long it will take to get registered as patent agent

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register