Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ranjith kumar (lead engineer)     24 September 2014

Indian law & fake compliants ????

Dear sir,

This is ranjith from chennai. i have got married may 2013 and have 6 month baby. my wife's father is retired SI & her brother is driver in a local police station. 3 months back, my wife's family came to my house for dropping my wife after post delivery, stayed for 10 days and left happily.

Then one week after,  for checking newly brought sony headphones, I have unfortunately heard phone conversation recorded in my wife's mobile. the conversation contains full of rubbish about me and my family. i have shocked & feel hurt about this. we called her brother and warned him. he agreed, asking apologizes and finally we forgiven her. and also he promised, her family will contact her. after that incident few days later, my wife behaviour was fine. then her brother visiting her when i am absent. after that her behaviour is slowly not fine. for eg, preparing food with very bad manner, doing unwanted things, unnecessary arguments and not listen to us. 

Last week, her brother frequently visiting her, suddenly one day my wife started problem with my mother and using unusual words. she behaved like a mental disorder girl. for eg, she went to bite my kid. then i have tried to control her but failed. finally we informed her brother. but he came with some henchmen and attacked me and my mother and took her sister and baby. we don,t know what to do,

Next day i got call from local womens police station, that my wife gave a complaint about me. they informed that i should come station tomorrow. so i have immediately rushed to advocate and with his help i came to that the complaint was that she is willing to live with me. so we went to police station, both me and my wife was examined. finally we both are agreed to compromise and willing to live together and we left the day happily.

But next day morning, again i got call from police station, that they want to meet me once. i too agreed to go. but suddenly i got call from my advocate, don,t go, you have been booked FIR under murder-blackmail. i am surprised, yesterday we both were compromised and today why they did this to me? what crime i did? asking to prepare good food is that much big offence ? what is our indian law is saying? law is like a god. poor/rich, man/woman all are should be equal to god. but law is thing which can be easily misused by anyone. i am an ordinary engineer working in an organisation. sir please help me, provide give suggestions. what is the further action may they do? what action i should take next? her brother is working in police department. this is the fault i made in my marriage. using his department influence he is keep on blackmailing and attacking. 

At present, i got AB from court. but in future what precautions, i should take. please sir give suggestions????

thank you

ranjith.

Learning

3 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     25 September 2014

@ Author,

1. Re-read the terms (if any) of AB and follow them.

2. As per latest Apex Court Judgment the IO is required to do investigation first and only on recommendation of his superior an arrest can be made of named accused person(s). Dig into past discussion here in the Family / Criminal Law Forum and read the Apex Court judgment to understand its import to your facts herein.

3. Get hold of copy of FIR (if any) to know contents of same and discuss them thoroughly with your hired local advocate and prepare your arguments - statement accordingly.

4. Stay connected with your local advocate and follow his instructions.  

PS:

Investigate (worry) on how 'murder' charges levied upon you as told by your local advocate and whom they are pointing of being murdered by you first and rest 'facts' flows from there i.e. if you have a genuine local advocate or not and/or really a FIR filed against you as last few paras of your brief does not evoke enough confidence to give you more reply - remedy unless more facts shared atleast by me !

[Last reply]

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     25 September 2014

You engaged an advocate and he provided you anticipatory bail and properly advised not to go to police stationas as already an FIR was lodged against you on more serious crime.  Why do you think that we the people giving advise are better than your advocate.  When he is doing fine and is protecting your interests effectively, why do you want to disturb him by carrying the online legal advice to him and seek clarification.  Put confidence on him as he has delivered your job.  Further, for improving your knowledge, you can always read the posts here.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     25 September 2014

i to agree with above views that already your advocate is protecting you from every end 

and if want more answers and disturbing your advocate may spoil your case 

if you want go through the queries posted by others and read them for your knowledge but do not disturb your lawyer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register