LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Indian army act 90(i)

Am a defense personal...My wife had approached my commanding officer army!(Our divorce case is pending before court also her domestic violence case against me)...and he had passed an order to cut a sum of amount from my salary each month stating sec 90(i) of AA!!
In short how to counter INDIAN ARMY ACT section 90(i)?!....HELP​


 3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 June 2015

Army personnel can appeal in Supreme court only.

N R Dash.. (Advocate)     16 June 2015

Rightly advised..



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query