LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Bhaije   23 January 2022

Index 2 correction

I recently bought a flat of 610sqft built-up area. But in Index 2 it is written as 610sqft carpet area. How can I make the change from 610sqft carpet to 610sqft built-up?

 1 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     23 January 2022

Submit an application for correction of Index-II with proofs to the District Registrar/Dy.Registrar concerned.  Then the DR after verifying all the necessary papers, issues orders to the Sub Registrar concerned for rectification.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query