LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Udit   18 June 2022

Indemnity bond karvy

Hi, I am based out of London and had a brokerage account with Karvy which defaulted in 2019. NSE has send an email to submit a 600 Rupee indemnity bond so that funds which were stuck in the pool account of Karvy can be released. They have sent me the content which needs to be put on a stamp paper and send to NSE. Given I am out of India, is there a way this can be done online. I know there are some services called Franking - any guidance on how those can be used and can I do a digital signature and also ask witnesses to do digital signatures given I am in London. Thanks for the help


 1 Replies

Anitha Gutti (job)     20 June 2022

Sir, you can ask any person residing in india to print the content and put the digital signature of yours whom you trust, and get it franking. Usually franking is done in the offices, however, e-franking available based on State concerned.  Or you can go with E-stamping duty  from s e-stamping, a process where the customer pays stamp duty online through Stock Holding Corporation of India Limited.  Stamping or Franking charges varies from State to State.  Please consult with your broker agent for this.





Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query