LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kapil Sharma   05 January 2020

Indefinate time of suspension

I am working as a teacher in registered education society in Haryana. Its been 10 years , been with this organization. But in last year June I was suspended with charges stating negligence in assigned duties, It was the time I was pregnant by 7-8 moths and I was supposed to go for pregnancy leaves. And letter don’t say about duration of suspension, it only say about submit your answer on said charges and then we will decide. Till date it is more than 7 months but there is no response from Management of the school neither I hear back from Principle. Kindly suggest what sort of legal aspects are there.

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 January 2020

Contact a local advocate with all such documents or visit to the local Labour commissioner's office.  The presumption is that member is seeking query on behalf of some other,  Several documents like-the memo/charge sheet, replies, orders, present emoluments during the suspension period, sanctioned leave on pregnancy grounds etc must be studied in deep for further guidance.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     07 January 2020

What is your concern / locus standi to the question Mr. Kapil Sharma?

It is advisable to contact and consult a local prudent lawyer for proper appreciation of facts, professional advise and proceeding, without waiting for obligation of experts on this platform. .

P. Venu (Advocate)     07 January 2020

Yes, the name as well the photograph of a male person.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     16 January 2020

The suspension period will not be mentioned in the suspension order, however you are entitled to subsistence allowance during the period of suspension.

You were required to give explanation for the show cause notice, did you give, if so then the management will conduct inquiry into the alleged charges against you and may conclude with their decision after the inquiry is conducted and the reported submitted by the presenting officer, you may be under suspension until then.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register