LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ranjith Somisetty   20 October 2021

Incorrect survey number in sale deed

Hi All,

My mother has purchased an agricultural land in 1990. The survey number in the sale deed contains “1” at the end where as in the passbook and online EC doesn’t have this “1”. She is planning to sell this property now. Could you please confirm if this will be an issue and what is the procedure to correct it?

 2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   20 October 2021

Rectify it in court or SRO .

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 October 2021

Every number and alphabet letter correctly is a must in sale deed. The wrong entry of the survey no in the Sale Deed can be rectified by you and the developer jointly by executing a supplementary document called Rectification Deed. A Rectification Deed is a document executed between parties to correct mistakes.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query