LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJASEKARAN   04 November 2016

Incorrect dismissal of writ

I filed a writ against forced labour under article 23 specifying the violations illegal acts done usurping fundamental rights with rule numbers by the postal authorities.Ambedkar says writ is the heart and soul of the constitution.But the judge whom many advocates describe as arbitrary dismissed the case without admitting.The other judge was watching.Should I appeal.What can be done to eradicate such things?

If a judge is wrong what can be done other than one affidavit complaint?


 2 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     04 November 2016

U can make appeal to heigher court to get justice.


worng is punished only if it is proved beyond reasonable doubts.

Will u appreciate this answer by giving THANKS on my LCi proifle?

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     05 November 2016

The judge may have been arbitrary in dismissing your writ and unconsituional,..By filing a Writ apapeal you may have a chance of winning on  my above sited grounds  fundamental rights are bedrock of Indian constitution.If you appreciate  this  answer please click the thank you  button  on  this  forum.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query