LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bheemappa Bandikeri (STA)     05 February 2013

Incorrect declaration of results by vtu

I am pursuing my part time BE in mechanical engg from BMS evening college of engineering from 2006.I was regular student of 6th semester during Feb-July 2011 and appeared for July 2011 examination.But my 6th semester result was declared without my internal assesment marks. I was failed in one subject although I had secured minimum external marks (35 marks)  to pass the subject.Reagrding this I sent a letter to VTU. and waited, but i got no reply from VTU.Still they isssued marks card for July-2011 exam without internal marks.And I wrote Dec-2011 examinations for 6th semester subjects. Still the same story happened . When i contacted VTU officials thrugh principal, they asked me to send mraks card of 6th semester July-2011 and Jan 2012 exams for correction in internal marks. But so far I have recieved only one marks card corrected(i.e. July-2011 exams). I have not recieved the corrcted marks card for Jan-2011 exam. So I request you to kindly advise me on the legal issue pertainimng to my problem.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register